This four-part webinar series, presented by Gardner Business Media and the Reshoring Initiative, will deliver real data, proven strategies, tools and successful use cases that will enable suppliers to partner with procurement professionals to shorten and strengthen their supply chain by sourcing parts and services locally.
It is now clear: shorter supply chains are stronger, more competitive supply chains for the country. In the third webinar in this series, Harry will, in detail, demonstrate how to convince your customers that they will be more profitable buying from you 20 to 40% of products they now import. Tools to help your customers decide. Results of numerous studies showing that the tools work. Examples of job shops that helped OEMs reshore.
A portion of the registration cost will go towards supporting the Reshoring Initiative.
- How to identify the companies that import what you make competitively
- How to help the customer quantify the costs and risks of offshoring
- How to convince companies to reshore and buy from you
- How to market reshoring
Your Registration Includes:
- Live and on-demand access to all Smarter Sourcing Series webinars (a registration code will be sent with your registration confirmation)
- Exclusive Reshoring Initiative resources
- Proceeds from your registration will support the Reshoring Initiative
Founder & President, Reshoring Initiative
After leading GF AgieCharmilles for 25 years, Harry founded the Reshoring Initiative to bring five million manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. Largely due to the success of the Reshoring Initiative, Harry was inducted into the Industry Week Manufacturing Hall of Fame 2010, participated actively in President Obama’s 1/11/12 Insourcing Forum at the White House and is on the Commerce Department Investment Advisory Council.
Harry is frequently quoted in the WSJ, NYT and Forbes, and seen on Fox Business, MarketWatch, and other national TV and radio programs. He received engineering degrees at MIT and an MBA from U. of Chicago.